Friday, April 8, 2016

Review: The Redemption of Julian Price

The Redemption of Julian Price The Redemption of Julian Price by Victoria Vane
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Thank you to Netgalley.com for the free ARC of this book.

Have you ever just hung out with your bestfriend doing nothing all day, and when your mom asks you what you were up to, you can't remember? That's precisely my dilemma here. I enjoyed reading a book where the female character isn't afraid to speak openly about her sexual curiosity, yet at the same time I was flipping back pages trying to see if I skipped something important.

Outside of Henrietta's curiosity and desire for Julian, there is no story plot. Oh, there is definitely more the author could have expanded on, but it seems like she got wrapped up in these two and forgot everything else.

The writing was neat, the dialogue and characters stayed true to the individual and the reader does see where the author tries to tie up loose ends, but there just isn't enough meat to this book for me to give it the full 3 stars I think it could be worth.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment