Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pink Little Lady

First, I have to say that I downloaded this pattern from here so this is not my original pattern.
Second, I have to apologize for this looking as it does, but I am so excited to show this "little lady" off because she is my first amigurumi project! Without further ado...... I present for your viewing pleasure, Pink Little Lady!


Ok, so this is her about half way through. I was doing good at this point..... remember that. :)


And here she is folks! Ok, I added her hair but it looked too much like my own so I braided all those tiny strands together and kept braiding until she had 2 braids on either side of her head.

I had the best time making her and my little man has given her the name Abigail. :) I wish you could see the sparkle in the black yarn, it really makes a difference on the actual project. I know she's ugly, but she is my baby and that means she can never be ugly to me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment