Monday, June 17, 2013

A revelation!

So, as I was working on my newest creation I discovered that the stitch markers my cousin had been using (and that I innocently borrowed) were a real pain in the neck! Naturally, I went back to using the bobby pins..... here's where it gets good.....

I was taking pictures of what I was doing so that I could help my cousin in a step-by-step tutorial when she pipes up and askes me why did I have a bobby pin on my work! I explained that it was my makeshift stitch marker and began to list the following reasons as to why bobby pins make better markers than ACTUAL stitch markers.

1. They are cheaper in price, but larger in quantity.
2. They do not snap as easily.
3. The can easily be maneuvered and adjusted,

She looked at me as if I had gone mad! *sigh* For all of you out there who have been using regular stitch markers, DROP THEM LIKE A BAD HABIT! You will thank me later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment