Saturday, May 24, 2014

Granny's Favorite Flowered Blanket (Crochet-In-Progress)

Hello again, today I want to show you another one of my "in progress" items. This one is a crocheted blanket that I have been crocheting, on and off, for a few months now. I'm calling it Granny's Favorite Flowered Blanket. I know that reads like a mouthful, but it's inspired by my mother who is now known as Granny.



In an earlier post, I showed you my version of an  Roses of Ireland square and the same process goes into this blanket. I opted out of making the leaves and went straight into the background. I'm not to keen on my joining stitches though (explained in the earlier blog post as well). Either way, what's done is done right?


Here is a close up of my squares. I attached them with different colored yarn simply to use up scarp yarn. Haha I'm just going along with this blanket to see where it leads me The only thing I know for sure is that it'll be a rectangle with flowered squares in the center.

Happy Hooking Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment