Thursday, May 22, 2014

Projects I Forgot To Mention

I have 2 projects worth mentioning today....


Above you will notice that my 4 beautiful children made mothers day gifts. 2 of them made butterflies out of feet, my youngest made a butterfly out of his fists, and my eldest made a jar of fireflies. So much crafting!
They really had a great time making all of these.

My son was not happy that he had to model

We come down to my crochet creation which is a toddler hat. It's made from Red Heart yarn in Aran and Claret. The hat was made using a size I/5.50 mm hook and the rose used a H/5.00 mm hook. The hat I just made up as I went along, but you can find the rose pattern literally everywhere. Just type it in your search engine and go.

Friends, please forgive me for not posting. I was blinded by Google+. They had cookies and cool milk and I let it get to my head..... Haha. Actually, I was to eager to get some love on my newest creations that I failed to post anything about them for you guys. You have my word that it will not happen in the future, I hope.

As always, I look forward to your comments and your feedback is always welcome on my posts. I look forward to seeing what you all have come up with and please enjoy my pages. Hopefully you'll notice that my work is finally starting to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment