Friday, December 4, 2015

Review: Grace's Forgiveness

Grace's Forgiveness Grace's Forgiveness by Molly Jebber
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

*sigh* Another story where the synopsis was 100x's better than the actual story line. After reading the synopsis, I was very interested in reading this book, but after the first few pages, I knew this would not be the book for me.

While the plot seemed to be well thought out, the writing was exceptionally bad. Again, I lay 50% of the blame on the editors for not catching this problem. Not only did the author mix up which character was which (numerous times) but she had them... speaking out of character... and don't get me started on the Pennsylvania Dutch. It seemed like the author Googled a few "Amish" words and threw them in the story at every opening she could find.

In my opinion, this book needs a whole lot of editing before it is finally released to its paying customers.

***Free ARC from Netgalley.com for my honest review.***

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment