Saturday, January 9, 2016

Review: The Shattered Court

The Shattered Court The Shattered Court by M.J. Scott
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

No. Way. You must be joking!

Sophie and Cameron's characters are the ONLY reason I finished this book. The author did nothing but tell me everything, there was nowhere near enough dialogue, the author seems to have a general understanding of regency style and custom (although not nearly enough to write the story that she did) and I had to search to see just how much of the story was fantasy and how much was truth.

Now, get ready to be blown away.... I will be reading the following books in this series. I know, I know. Shocking, right? Although this book is beyond tedious, I really am interested in finding out what happens to Sophie and Cameron.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment