Sunday, January 10, 2016

Review: My Tempting Highlander

My Tempting Highlander My Tempting Highlander by Maeve Greyson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Thanks to Netgalley.com for providing a free ARC for me to review.

I was excited to get my hands on the 3rd installment in Maeve Greyson's Highland Hearts series, but to be honest, I was a wee bit disappointed. I found myself agreeing with the evil witch's opinion of Ronan by the end, even if I understood his reasoning. Mairi was upfont with him from the beginning, but nooooooo, Ronan just couldn't do it. I know I should give him a break. I mean, the man has been cursed for 3 centuries.... since birth. Ah well, my opinion stands.

The chemistry between the two had this book reading more like a drama than a historical romance/fantasy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment