Friday, March 4, 2016

Review: Wedding Night With the Earl

Wedding Night With the Earl Wedding Night With the Earl by Amelia Grey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A cute little story that reminds me of an adult veraion of the little engine that could. I loved Katherine and Adam. Their emotions felt real and their chemistry was off the charts. The author clearly did her homework on Regancy-Era midwifery, and for that I decided to go with 4 stars instead of 3.

Although I enjoyed this book, it felt like there were times when the author stuggled to get her point across. Add to that the lengthy descriptions and how the characters seemed to know information not privy to them in one chapter and yet seem totally oblivious to the same information a little later in the book.

Free ARC via Netgalley.com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment