Thursday, March 31, 2016

Review: When Girlfriends Chase Dreams

When Girlfriends Chase Dreams When Girlfriends Chase Dreams by Savannah Page
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

DNF at 33%!

How can anyone give this more than 2 stars? It was mind-numbingly boring and read like a cheesy B-Rated chick-flick. I could picture it as a movie, maybe one starring Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johanson and women everywhere gushing over how wonderful the movie was. As a book, I hated it. I couldn't get over how incredibly shallow and juvenile Claire was and through the whole portion of the book I read I wanted to shake the daylights out of her just for being such a brat. I wanted to give up at 12% because there was simply too much back story, but I pressed on just to see how things went with Melissa. Now I guess I'll just have to ask someone who managed to make it all the way through this tedious piece of nonsense.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment