Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Review: Lowcountry Book Club

Lowcountry Book Club Lowcountry Book Club by Susan M. Boyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I first requested this book from Netgalley (Thank you for the ARC by the way) I had no idea that it was book 5 out of a series. Thankfully I had trouble putting this book down. Now I can't wait to find the previous books to see if this author is really that good of a writer or if this was just some kind of one time success book. Believe me, I have read book series where every book was horrible with the exception of usually the last book.

There were a few words that myself and Webster didn't recognize, but that didn't take away from the story. I did have some issue keeping all of the characters straight, and by the end of the book I gave up trying. That, and only that, is what kept this book from being a true 5 star book. I really hope there will be more Liz Talbot books in the future!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment