Friday, June 21, 2013

Camo Wrist Purse

For those of you that have been following me this whole time, you are aware that my crocheting is not up to par yet, but practice makes perfect. Well, I decided to try my hand at these granny triangles. I found a great tutorial here.
I saw how she had her triangles arranged to form a type of circle so I thought, hey I can do that! So I began attaching all of my triangles together, but once attached I feared that I would not be able to recreate this circle so I just folded it in half and made this dainty coin purse.


Isn't it cute! And believe it or not but my snaps on the inside are centered and even! I'm so proud of myself!



So, ok it's not the best.... not even by a little bit. But, my heart is in this one and you have to admit that it is kinda cute. Somewhere there is a 5 year old who will cherish this like it was made of gold. :) That's it for today and as always....  Happy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment