Thursday, June 20, 2013

Another Little Lady.... In progress

Since my first attempt at my Pink Lady, I have been itching to get back to it and make it perfect. Well, as you can see that is not the case, because she is far from being perfect... She is still going to be fabulous! Lol By the way, in case you missed it, or if you might be curious, that stranger slender thing resting behind her is my trusty stitch marker bobby pin! See my post all about it *HERE!*


So, as you can see, I have already attached both of her feet here as well as finished the entire of her body. On to the head!.... :/


I have to apologize for this picture, but I couldn't very well leave it out could I? I had her big head almost finished and I wanted to take a picture of my progress for your viewing pleasure, but my headphones decided to make an appearance so now you see my work as well as you now know that, even though I am quite literally borderline tone deaf, I listen to music. I love this female instrumental group named Bond. :)

Ok, back to the crocheting.... :) 


This is my dolly all finished except for her arms and face. I hate doing her arms.... they are so tiny and insane to stuff. Never fear though, I shall give her arms, but this time she will be bald. She is to be donated to our local hospital where there is a little girl with cancer. Knowing that her doll is beside her, with no hair, will help  ease her embarrassment over the loss of her own.

This will also be my last doll for a few weeks, I want to try my hand at something else.... I'm always open for suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment