Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Newest Fabric Stash

Oooooooooh what fun I had at Hancock's recently! They had their 30-90% off sale and I have to tell you, I was in fabric heaven. Ok, so I took these pictures on my phone while I was lying in bed, (excuse the messy table over there. Spring Cleaning and all that jazz)

$.99

$1.99
 I bought 2 yards of this material. Isn't it just to die for!?!?!
$3.99 a yard

 We purchased 2 yards of this beauty as well
$2.99 a yard

Another 2 yards here
$4.99 a yard
 Sadly, only one yard.... but I think this will make an adorable dress for my infant niece.
$3.99 a yard

 Ok, in case you don't know, I'm a natural born redhead. I bought three yards of this fabric because I thought how cute would this look as a midi skirt with a little shrug/bolero jacket? Pair it with my naturally curly red hair, it's sure to be stunning.
$1.99 a yard

Well, there you have it. My newest hoard of fabric. I can't wait to pair it up with projects and get to work. I'd love to see your comments below, and as always, happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment